GMM Pfaudler offers mixing systems for Stainless and Alloy Steel Reactors. Our team of highly trained engineers will design an optimal mixing solution for your specific mixing requirement. Using a fluid mixing design software to simulate the performance of your existing agitator system, we can recommend a superior agitator design that will optimize your mixing by reducing batch time and power consumption and improving product quality.
Under the brand name of Mixion, GMM Pfaudler supplies a wide range of high-efficiency agitators to the Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical, Specialty Chemicals, Minerals & Metals, Paints & Inks, Pharma & Biotech, Power Generation, Food & Beverage, Paper & Pulp, and Petrochemical & Refineries industries. We design and manufacture Mixing systems for various applications:
- Blending/Heat Transfer
- High Viscosity Blending
- Gas Dispersion
- Reduction in Power Consumption without compromising the mixing requirement
- Improvement in mixing performance like Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer
- Transfer, Blending or Solid Suspension, Blend time
- Small and compact systems
- Easy Maintenance
The agitators offered by us are guaranteed for the stated Mixing performance. If the specified performance is not achieved the agitator will be modified or replaced at our cost.Download Catalogue Download Data Sheet
Watch our video and find out more about Mixion
MIXION – TEMI
TOP ENTRY AGITATORS
- Mixion’s TEMI can be used for various applications such as blending, coagulation, crystallization, dissolution, extraction, fermentation, gas dispersions, heat transfer, holding, leaching, polymerization, slurry suspensions, high viscosity blending and more.
- For Batch and Continuous Stirred Reactors for liquid-liquid, solid-liquid, solid-liquid-gas mixing
- Custom designs to best-fit mixing needs across all major process industry
- Maintenance friendly features to reduce downtime with various sealing & drive design options
- Motor Ratings(KW): 0.25 - 315
- Shaft Diameter(MM): 20 - 350
- Operating Pressure: Designed upto 100 bar
- Material of Construction: SS 316/316L, Duplex & Special Alloy Steel
- Sealing Options: Open Tank, Gland Packings, Mechanical seals with varied API seal plan
MIXION – COAX
CO-AXIAL & MULTI-SHAFT AGITATORS
- Multi-Shaft and Coaxial shaft, widely used in paints and inks industry, combines the challenging mixing duties of solid dispersion into high viscous fluids
- Rigid or flexible scraper and viscflow® arm impeller for improved mixing performance
- Supplied with mixing vessel
MIXION – HISD
- High shear applications for solids dispersion
- Pneumatic/hydraulic lifting arrangement with designs options on fixed or variable speed drive arrangement offered
- Offered with trolley mounted tanks
MIXION – MPAC
MECHANICAL PAN CIRCULATORS
- Mechanical Pan Circulators used in Sugar industry are top entry agitators with high-efficiency wide blade hydrofoil impellers. It is used for A, B, & C massecuites pans with syrup or molasses
- It enhances the crystallization process, thereby increasing the number of strikes or reduction in batch time by increasing heat transfer efficiency and evaporation. It helps in uniform & consistent crystal formation and reducing sugar loss due to local overheating. The steam consumption is also lower in the pan
- Can be offered with planetary or bevel helical gearbox options to suit the site installation requirements
MIXION – SMIX
- Static mixers / inline mixers are installed in the piping sections in applications wherein continuous mixing is desired. Applications are mixing variety of fluids with lower viscosity. Our static mixers have an efficiency helical mixing element which is removable type, enveloped in a pipe casing. The material of construction (MOC) can be any to suit the application like MS, SS304, SS316, 904L, Special Alloys etc.
- Accurately configured, high-efficiency helical elements provide a distinct flow pattern with low-pressure drop to achieve the desired process results
MIXION – SDMI
SIDE ENTRY AGITATORS
- The preferred option for large tank sizes.
- Available in both design options fixed & swivel angle with shut off device for maintenance of mechanical seal, without tank draining.
- Applications include Blending, Maintaining Homogeneity, Heat Transfer including tanks for crude oil, bottom sludge and water (BS&W)
MIXION – HEGI
GAS INDUCTION AGITATORS
- High-Efficiency Gas Induction Impeller (HEGI), is the result of exhaustive research and development. By virtue of its unique geometry (under patent) HEGI can create almost 3 times higher gas hold-up than conventional gas induction impellers
- Proprietary magnetic coupling, pressure vessel and automation completes the solution
- HEGI along with multiple impellers can be designed for hydrogenation, chlorination, alkylation, ammonolysis, ethoxylation, oxidation reactions
Watch our video and find out more about HEGI
MIXION – SLRY
- Agitators for minerals and metal industry offered, are robust designs with proven track records for a wide range of applications such as Crystallization, Dissolution, Extraction, Flotation, Leaching, Oxidation, Precipitation, Storage etc.
- Offerings to cater for metal slurries in Iron ore, Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Tin, Zinc, Gold, Silver, Molybdenum, Platinum, Rare Earths etc. & Non-metallic slurries like Phosphoric Acid, Potash, Clay, Magnesium Hydroxide/Mg(OH)2, Coal-Oil, Coal-Water etc
- The material of construction (MOC) can be any to suit the application like MS, SS304, SS316, 904L, Special Alloys etc
- Our largest installation is agitator with a shaft length of 30 meters, shaft diameter of 500NB and impeller sweep diameter of 6 meters.
MAVADRIVE® MAGNETIC DRIVE AGITATORS
Mavadrive® Magnetic drive agitators are designed for bottom mounting as well as for top mounting on a vessel. The patented MAVAG double acting impeller allows a hydrodynamic compensation of the impeller thrust therefore reducing the wear and tear of the bearings.
- Easy to clean and sterilize (CIP/SIP)
- Multiple stage impeller are available for cell culture and microbial fermentation
- Speed control by means of a new and innovative sensor designs
- Utilization of a lowering device for the magnetic rotor of high torque drive unit
- Several options to connect the agitator flange to the vessel (welded flange, plug in or bayonet flange)
- Easy to be validated