Mavadrive® Sterile & Magnetic agitators
Mavag Filtration & Drying
Bottom and Top Entry Magnetic Agitators
Mavadrive® Magnetic agitators
Mavadrive® magnetic agitators are the preferred choice for aseptic processing offered in double impeller or propeller construction mounted eccentrically to the tank bottom, producing excellent circulation flow.
These provides a hermetically closed containment shell between the vessel inside and the atmosphere, with the use of a magnetic field through high-performance samarium-cobalt-magnets, not only ensuring a complete replacement for convention shafts, but also guaranteeing high integrity and safety standards.
This product is the preferred choice in the wide range of applications of the chemical process industry:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Biotech industry
- Food and Beverage industry
- Production of fine chemicals
- Optimized power consumption with improved mixing
- Improvement in one or more parameters including heat transfer, mass transfer, solid suspension, blend time colour, purity, yield, etc.
- Customized and compact systems suitable for your plant layout
- Modern and reliable drive design for easy maintenance and optimum plant availability
Process wetted components are designed in a way to eliminate deposits during the process phase. This also helps during cleaning cycles.
- Oscillating movement of the agitator head by patented counteracting blades
- Largest gap between containment shell and agitator head for best possible cleanability
- Inclined surfaces and accessibility of all wetted areas
- Dead-zone free construction in combination with slots and holes
- Adjustment of operating parameters and cleaning cycles during selection of process parameters