Conical Dryer Blender
Pfaudler - Glass-Lined & Alloy Systems
The Pfaudler Conical Dryer Blender (CDB) combines a proven design with a glass-lined jacketed dryer body into a unit that uses heat, vacuum, and a gentle tumbling action to provide fast drying and homogeneous blending for corrosive or high-purity applications.
It finds its application in drying processes where a gentle treatment of the product during the drying process is required, such as in:
- Specialty chemicals
Main technical features:
- Available with INTERSEAL dry9000® twin E sealing unit
- Special suction pipe design: sealing unit can be maintained/ removed without penetrating inside the dryer
- Available with Pfaudler Pharma Glass PPG
- Purity of the product is guaranteed – contamination free construction
Glass-lined conical dryer blenders are available as industrial units for volumes starting at 55 liters up to volumes of 16,000 liters
Benefits of Pfaudler CDBs as glass-lined designs:
- Corrosion resistance for drying products containing acids or alkalis;
- Purity: due to the inert qualities of the glass, purity is preserved, preventing metal extractables;
- Cleanliness: the fire polish finish of glass-lined surfaces resists to product build-up and can be easily cleaned.