Mixion - Mixing Technology
Static mixers have no rotating components like other mixing impellers. A series of well-designed mixing elements cause turbulence to the flowing fluids thereby mixing the inflowing stream. Static agitators are generally used in applications wherein continuous mixing is desired. It can also be used in batch production applications with the recirculation line. It can be used for a variety of fluids mixing of any pumpable material, regardless of the flow regime. These elements modify the flow and create a specific pattern of splitting, rotating and mixing actions to blend in either laminar, transitional, or turbulent regimes, depending on the required process result.
Material of Construction: Carbon Steel with or without lining (Rubber lining, FRP, PVDF, PTFE, Halar etc)
Applications: Minerals & Metals (Alumina, Iron Ore, Zinc, Copper, Sliver, Gold Mines, Themal Power)
|Shaft Diameter (mm)||Operating Pressure||Shaft Length|
|40 - 800 NB||3.5 - 10||For pipe length upto 6.25m|
The construction of static mixers has mixing elements enveloped in a pipe section. The mixing element can be of removable type design or even fixed type based on the needs. The surface finish of the elements can be offered to suit the application. Accurately configured high-efficiency helical elements provide a distinct flow pattern to achieve desired process results. Single or multiple element designs can be opted based on the mixing requirements.
Static mixers offer advantages of low maintenance, low capital investments, low energy requirements. Our static mixers/inline mixers design aids in achieving good mixing, blending, viscous reactions, heat transfer, mass transfer, dispersion, emulsification, extraction, and all operations wherein agitation is needed.
With vast expertise in this domain, our offered mixer is made using high-grade components and innovative technology with lower pressure drops, in adherence to industry norms by our adroit professionals. Owing to their different quality parameters, these mixers are widely acknowledged by our valuable clients.
- Rich past experience of 30+ years and strong applications know-how of mixing needs for a wide spectrum of processes
- Modern drive designs make our equipment robust when in use under highly demanding conditions. At the same time, these are optimized for an optimum footprint
- Maintenance and User-Friendly drive designs such as easy seal removal feature not only helps reduce equipment downtime but also eliminates the risk of misalignments which usually is a cause of future failures
- The gear reducers and the bearings taking axial and radial process loads are carefully selected for trouble-free operations
- Optional features for “gen-next” agitators such as monitoring actual shaft rotational speeds, online monitoring of bearing temperatures, predictive bearing life and much more could be offered on need basis